Photographers Lynol Lui and Alex Waber capture the mirrored image “Shatter” editorial for Glassbook magazine. Model Natalie L. stars in the photoshoot that is outfitted by Monika Waber.
The model pulls off a wardrobe of printed tops, structured coats and trousers that are inspired by modern military designs.
Makeup for the image series is courtesy of Carolyn Secord who creates eclectic looks for her model muse. In addition to its stunning style and beauty looks, Glassbook’s “Shatter” fashion story captures kaleidoscopic, mirror image views that play with perception.
These photographs are both conceptual and captivating. Though fashion-themed, the images rival modern art works and entrance viewers with their complex and abstract compositions.
Glassbook’s Shatter Fashion Story Plays With Mirrored Imagery
1. Kaleidoscopic Imagery - There is a growing trend for using kaleidoscopic imagery in visual media which presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to create unique advertising campaigns and promote a psychedelic customer experience.
2. Military-inspired Designs - Military-inspired design has become a popular trend in the fashion industry, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies both in fashion and in complementary industries such as beauty and cosmetics offering similar product lines.
3. Mirrored Imagery - Mirrored imagery is on-trend in 2021, and provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking for a new way to showcase their products or services through advertising campaigns or brand promotions.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has embraced abstract imagery and kaleidoscopic designs, and presents opportunities for disruption through bold, military-inspired designs and military-themed fashion lines.
2. Beauty Industry - With the growing trend of using kaleidoscopic and abstract imagery in beauty and skincare products branding, beauty companies can differentiate themselves through military-inspired packaging designs and perfumes with sandalwood and musk ingredients.
3. Interior Design Industry - Mirrored imagery is a growing trend in the interior design industry and presents an opportunity for companies to showcase custom-made home decor items and products that make use of unique mirrored patterns or kaleidoscopic designs.