The MirkoG. di Brandimarte Spring 2013 ad campaign isn't filled with typical apocalyptic fashion, despite the desolate scenes they are shot in. Instead, the industrial desert setting offers a stark contrast to the glamorous gowns featured throughout. The feminine, flowing silhouettes softens the otherwise harsh backdrop while encouraging people to wonder how this elegant woman ended up in the predicament she finds herself in.
Conceived and shot by photographer Oskar Cecere, the MirkoG. di Brandimarte Spring 2013 ad campaign stars model Anastasia Silveri. Aside from being accompanied by some birds and snakes, she strikes lonely poses in her elegant get-ups. From ombre dresses to shimmering pants and ruffled shirts, the outfits are fit for a socialite. The looks are finished with platinum blond locks and dark eyes.
The MirkoG. di Brandimarte Spring 2013 Campaign is Elegantly Desolate
1. Apocalyptic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of apocalyptic-inspired fashion that combines edgy and glamorous elements.
2. Feminine Silhouettes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop clothing designs that prioritize soft and flowing lines, even in contrasting settings.
3. Glamorous Gowns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design elegant gowns that can be worn in unexpected and unconventional environments.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce new fashion designs that challenge traditional notions of beauty and setting.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to capture and represent fashion through photography, using contrasting backdrops to create impact.
3. Hair and Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create hair and makeup styles that juxtapose elegance with unconventional settings.