The MirkoG di Brandimarte Fall 2011 Lookbook is a fashion advertisement that brazenly eschews the conventions typically associated with fashion marketing to create a shoot with an extremely unique backdrop -- a rusted over dockship.
Despite this patently unfamiliar fashion setting, the MirkoG di Brandimarte Fall 2011 Lookbook is a winner because it ratchets up the sex appeal with the help of gorgeous Russian supermodel Anastasia Silveri. With a Lookbook captured by photographer Oskar Cecere, Anastasia Silveri switches between looking laid-back, carefree, and fun and looking aloof, solitary, and seductive. With the empty ship as his background, Silveri is stunning in a series of sheer tops, elaborate dresses, and lovely accessories (umbrellas, fur, etc).
Anastasia Silveri is a bit of a reality TV celebrity, having won the third-cycle of Italia's Next Top Model, but it is in shoots like this where she makes it clear that her talent is what keeps her afloat in the fashion industry, not her reality show fame.
View the MirkoG di Brandimarte Fall 2011 Lookbook to see the ample skill of the 27-year-old Russian stunner.
The MirkoG di Brandimarte Fall 2011 Campaign is Docked Ship Goodness
1. Unique Backdrops in Fashion Shoots - Fashion ads that eschew the conventional settings to create unique backdrops for their shoots offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the photography and set design industries.
2. Reality TV Models in Fashion - The use of reality TV models in high-end fashion campaigns presents a nascent trend that offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion and entertainment industries.
3. Seductive Fashion Photography - The growing trend of sex appeal in fashion ads, and the use of seductive models in particular, has the potential to disrupt advertising and fashion photography.
1. Fashion Photography - Incorporating unique backdrops and models from reality TV shows to create visually arresting fashion photography offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion photography industry.
2. Set Design - Creating unique sets for fashion shoots provides an opportunity for disruption in the set design industry.
3. Entertainment/fashion - Bridging the gap between the entertainment and fashion industries through the use of reality TV models in high-end fashion campaigns offers disruptive innovation opportunities for both industries.