The colorful and cute ‘Mini Mix’ mixers are perfect for those curious little ones in the kitchen wanting to help make birthday cupcakes. This adorable model features two handles as well as dual button activation. This means that both buttons need to be pressed in order for the mixer to work--a safety feature to keep little fingers out of whirring beaters.
Design student and creator of the ‘Mini Mix’ Carly Hagins strives to produce things that are good for people and the environment. Personally I think this mixer is just plain cute--I would pick one up myself!
'Mini Mix' Mixers Combines Cuteness & Comfort for Curious Fingers
1. Child-safe Kitchen Gadgets - Design and market kitchen gadgets that are safe for children to use.
2. Kid-friendly Cooking Tools - Create cooking tools that are easy for children to hold and use to get them more involved in cooking.
3. Cute Kitchen Tools - Design more visually appealing kitchen tools to attract consumers seeking aesthetic appeal.
1. Kitchenware - Introduce new lines of kitchen gadgets that prioritize safety and comfort for children.
2. Children's Toys - Develop toy versions of kitchen tools to help children develop a love for cooking from a young age.
3. Home Decor - Explore opportunities to market aesthetically appealing kitchen tools as decorative pieces in the home.