It looks a little like a leggy grasshopper with a hoodie. The Combi Pod Bouncer combines a built-in sound and vibration unit and a baby’s own movement to keep little ones entertained. The unit has a wooden mobile. Just in case baby gets a little too bouncy, you can lock the bounce down.
A removable canopy has a place for your MP3 player. The rear mounted electronic controls are positioned to provide easy access to the caregiver without giving it to the baby.
The video shows this at about the 1:24 time mark.
Dock-a-Bye-Baby 'Combi Pod Bouncer' Rocks
1. Musical Mini Hammocks - Combining sound, vibration, and movement can be a disruptive innovation for baby bouncers and swings.
2. Dock-a-bye-baby Combi Pod Bouncer - Integration of an MP3 player and electronic controls could revolutionize baby bouncers.
3. Wooden Mobile Unit - Incorporating a wooden mobile into baby bouncers may be a unique value proposition for parents.
1. Baby Products - The baby product industry can adopt the use of technology to create a more interactive user experience.
2. Furniture - Furniture makers can explore the addition of technology to create more innovative and interactive products such as baby bouncers.
3. Home Entertainment - The incorporation of an MP3 player into baby bouncers could create opportunities for companies in the home entertainment industry.