Nike gives its iconic Air Force 1 sneaker model a new colorway update with the introduction of the 'Milky Stork' palette. It is made with inspiration drawn from a Japanese crane. This influence can be seen throughout the contrasting panels. The top of the shoe is marked with a bright red tongue tag that reads "Nike Air" on top of black tongue and laces.
The shoe boasts a white base foundation. The side of the shoe has a light teal Swoosh with a matte finish with the same tone at the heel tab section. At the rear quarter, there is a small embroidery showing a crane taking flight before the teal tonal midsole and black outsole finished the design.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Iconic Air Force 1 Launches a Milky Stork Colorway
1. Nature-inspired Sneaker Colorways - Opportunities to create sneaker colorways based on different inspirations from nature, allowing brands to bring in new aspects of environmental sustainability by using non-traditional materials.
2. Animal-inspired Designs - In the era of eco-friendliness, animal-inspired designs become more common, offering opportunities for brands to create ethical designs that do not include animal leather or furs.
3. Eastern Aesthetic-based Products - There is a rising trend in Eastern culture, leading to an increase in opportunities to bring Eastern aesthetic-based products to global clothing brands.
1. Fashion and Footwear - The fashion and footwear industry can gain inspiration from nature and incorporate it into their designs, creating eco-friendly and sustainable product lines.
2. Environmental Preservation - The field of environmental preservation benefits from collaborations with fashion brands, providing new sources of revenue and increased awareness for protecting the environment.
3. Travel and Tourism - Increasing interest in Eastern culture leads to opportunities for travel and tourism industry, by incorporating the local Japanese culture into their tours and experiences.