The Milin SS11 collection is comprised of probably the most feminine and flirty fashion I have come across in a long time. Of course, the whimsical and soft lighting used throughout the lookbook makes each design look especially ethereal.
Created by Bangkok-based fashion designer Milin Yuvacharuskul, the Milin SS11 collection is inspired by different digital photography modes, including adjusting focus, shutter speed and exposure. If you look closely at each pattern, you will quickly note how each one looks just like light spots that appear in over-exposed, unfocused photographs.
Titled 'Under Sense and Sensibility,' the Milin SS11 collection definitely has an overall romantic tone to it. Perfect for both casual summer days and dressy nights, this is a versatile line that would add lovely lady-like qualities to any wardrobe.
The Milin SS11 Collecion is 'Under Sense and Sensibility'
1. Feminine Fashion - The Milin SS11 collection represents a disruptive innovation opportunity to further explore feminine fashion by incorporating soft lighting and digital photography modes.
2. Soft Lighting Aesthetic - The use of soft lighting in the Milin SS11 collection presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to explore a new aesthetic for fashion and photography.
3. Versatile Romantic Style - The versatile and romantic style of the Milin SS11 collection presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to create new fashion lines that can be worn for both casual and dressy occasions.
1. Fashion - The Milin SS11 collection presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to explore new fashion designs and aesthetics.
2. Photography - The digital photography modes featured in the Milin SS11 collection can be a disruptive innovation opportunity to explore new techniques and styles in fashion photography.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The soft lighting aesthetic and versatile romantic style of the Milin SS11 collection presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to explore new marketing and advertising techniques for fashion brands.