The Midorikawa Spring/Summer 2021 capsule is unveiled and it is prominent with raw detailing to really showcase the fine accents and intricate craftsmanship for the season. The Japanese fashion label explores unique garment expression that focuses on modern silhouettes.
There is a strong attention to the color palette -- it cannot be missed as it delivers a slew of neon accents. In addition to this, the seasonal capsule also features premium textiles including leather and linens that are spotlighted by the cinched styling and raw hemming. The reworked suits are a boundary pushing design that takes on a feminine touch to a outerwear look. The rest of the capsule includes items such as refined tops and bottoms that boast a relaxed look.
Image Credit: Midorikawa
The Midorikawa Spring/Summer 2021 Capsule is Neon-Tinged
1. Fluorescent Streetwear - The use of neon accents in streetwear designs is disrupting traditional color palettes and gaining popularity.
2. Raw Detailing - Emphasizing intricate craftsmanship and detailing in fashion designs is a trend that is growing in the industry.
3. Modern Silhouettes - Creating unique and contemporary silhouettes in fashion design is a disruptive innovation opportunity, as it keeps designs fresh and relevant.
1. Fashion Design - The Midorikawa Spring/Summer 2021 capsule showcases trends and innovations in high-end fashion design.
2. Textiles - The use of premium textiles, such as leather and linen, in fashion design is a trend that is impacting the textile industry.
3. Streetwear - The inclusion of relaxed and casual items, such as tops and bottoms, in streetwear designs provide a disruptive innovation opportunity in the industry.