Because of the recession, Target is becoming a stop for fashionistas who find their credit cards reaching max. Target just launched their GO! International line, which features fashions from top designers like Proenza Schouler and Jovovich-Hawk at Target prices.
Target’s next GO! International designer will be Tracy Feith. Michelle Obama wore one of her creations during the presidential inauguration. Putting Feith designs within the reach of almost anyone will vastly improve the way women look and could singlehandedly bring the U.S. out of recession.
Tracy Feith Signs Onto Target's GO! International Label
1. Affordable Fashion - The trend for affordable fashion is on the rise as consumers become more budget-conscious.
2. Designer Collaborations - Collaborations between high-end designers and affordable brands create disruptive innovation opportunities within the fashion industry.
3. Fashion Democratization - The democratization of fashion through partnerships with renowned designers allows for inclusive and accessible style for a wider audience.
1. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from the trend of affordable fashion by offering budget-friendly options to cater to cost-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by collaborating with affordable brands to bring high-end designs to the mass market.
3. E-commerce - The rise of affordable fashion presents e-commerce platforms with opportunities to provide a wide range of accessible fashion choices for online shoppers.