Former frontman of popular metal rock band Judas Priest, Rob Halford is the mastermind behind the hardcore rocker brand Metal God Apparel, which features tees embellished with all of the graphics one would come to expect from a metal band.
The Metal God Apparel is teeming with skulls, skeletons, Celtic crosses, creepy weird creatures and, oddly enough, comic book superheroes. The tees from Metal God Apparel also sport badass names such as Cerberus, Steel Wings and Metalhead.
Metal God Apparel by Judas Priest Only for the Hardcore
1. Band-designed Apparel - Opportunity for other popular bands to create their own clothing lines, engaging with hardcore fans.
2. Graphic Tee Revival - New opportunity for companies to revive and innovate the classic graphic tee design.
3. Superhero-themed Clothing - Opportunity for clothing companies to create comic book-inspired apparel lines that cater to the growing superhero fandom.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt this trend and incorporate band merchandise as part of their collections.
2. Music - This trend opens opportunities for bands to expand their brands beyond just music, creating new revenue streams through merchandise sales.
3. Entertainment - The superhero-themed clothing trend aligns with the growing entertainment industry, which could create more tie-in clothing products to their popular superhero franchises.