This Mermaid case by Olivia Rose proves that even creatures of the sea will stick to Starbucks til the day they die.
The cheeky phone case features a mermaid skeleton that looks eerily similar to the one on the Starbucks' logo, albeit a little more grim.
Though we doubt it'll send you to an early grave, the coffee franchise is definitely an addiction, like any other, making this case perfect for fraappuccino junkies with a sense of humor.
If you've ever had to be reminded that you can't survive solely on pumpkin spice lattes (challenge accepted), then it's definitely the case for you! With Halloween only a couple months away, the ghoulish mermaid won't look out of place.
This iPhone Case Features a Mermaid Skeleton
1. Grim Mermaid Aesthetic - Creating products and designs that embrace a morbid and eerie interpretation of mermaids, appealing to consumers' fascination with dark aesthetics.
2. Pop Culture Parody - Using recognizable symbols and imagery from popular culture, such as the Starbucks logo, to create quirky and humorous product designs that resonate with consumers.
3. Holiday-themed Accessories - Developing merchandise and accessories that align with upcoming holidays, like Halloween, to tap into seasonal consumer demand and offer unique, themed options.
1. Phone Accessories - The phone accessories industry has an opportunity to create unique and unconventional designs, like the morbid mermaid case, that cater to consumers' desire for personalized and eye-catching accessories.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel brands can explore incorporating dark and unconventional aesthetics, as seen in the morbid mermaid case, to target consumers who embrace alternative fashion styles and subcultures.
3. Merchandise and Souvenirs - The merchandise industry, particularly in locations with high tourist traffic, can leverage popular culture parody designs like the Starbucks-inspired mermaid case to offer unique and memorable souvenirs that resonate with visitors.