In an update from the massively popular fishtail style, Cup of Jo blogger Joanna Goddard has published a tutorial for the cutting-edge mermaid braid. Comprehensive and complete with gorgeous photos, the tutorial is a wonderful instructional piece by the popular mommy-blogger.
Thicker than its fishtail predecessor, the mermaid braid is a more relaxed take on seaside hairstyles. The look is created by combining two separate braids on the side of the head, and is ideal for those looking for a romantic and fuss-free look. Easier to create than it looks, this is an impressive way to tame unruly or otherwise uncooperative tresses.
The mermaid braid tutorial was shot by Jamie Beck and features some beautiful captures from the photographer. The straightforward yet conversational style along with the eye-catching photos set this tutorial apart from a sea of similar posts.
Cup of Jo's Mermaid Braid Tutorial is Instructive and Eye-Catching
1. DIY Hairstyle Tutorials - There is an opportunity for beauty supply retailers or hair product manufacturers to collaborate with influential bloggers and video content creators to produce DIY hairstyle tutorials on social media platforms.
2. Beach-inspired Hairstyles - There is an opportunity for salons and hair product companies to develop products and services specially designed for beach-inspired hairstyles.
3. Fuss-free Hairstyling - There is an opportunity for innovators to create a new line of hair products that are fuss-free to apply and perfect for busy individuals.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care industry can market beach-inspired hair products using tutorials such as this mermaid braid tutorial.
2. Fashion and Lifestyle Blogging - Blogging and digital content industry can create and disseminate DIY hairstyle tutorials to their social media platforms.
3. Photography and Videography - Photographers and videographers can partner with beauty and lifestyle bloggers to capture high-quality images and create videos on DIY hairstyle tutorials.