The Mercedes-Benz Special Edition Bikes collection is German luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz's venture from four wheels to two. The most prestigious in this series is the All Mountain lineup which features a Fox Racing F32 RL suspension fork, European disk-brakes, DT Swiss X1900 wheels and much more to make any off-road bike enthusiast drool.
Whether you're looking for fitness, extreme off-road or something simple for your kids, you can find it in the Mercedes-Benz Special Edition Bikes collection. The All Mountain bikes range from $4,650 to upwards of $7,000. So much like the cars, you are also going to have to pay a pretty penny for their bikes. Too bad their is no AMG engine along with them.
The Mercedes-Benz Special Edition Bikes Collection is for the Whole Family
1. Luxury Bikes - Luxury car manufacturers have the opportunity to expand into the biking industry by developing high-end bikes with features that cater to biking enthusiasts.
2. Special Edition Bikes - Brands can create special edition bikes to target a niche market and appeal to biking enthusiasts who are also fans of their brand.
3. Off-road Biking - There is potential for luxury bike manufacturers to develop off-road biking products that cater to biking and outdoor enthusiasts who are willing to pay a premium for high-quality bikes.
1. Luxury Cars - Luxury car manufacturers can expand their product offering by creating high-end bikes that appeal to their luxury car customers.
2. Biking Industry - The biking industry can benefit from collaborating with luxury car brands to create high-end bikes that appeal to niche markets.
3. Outdoor Sports - Outdoor sports companies can collaborate with luxury bike manufacturers to create high-end off-road biking products that appeal to outdoor sports enthusiasts.