Melody Ehsani has teamed up with Reebok to create a line of Melody Ehsani Love shoes for release in Spring 2014. Ehsani has teamed up with the Shoe giant in the past for its BETWIXT line. For the Love collaboration, one particular shoe stands out from the rest, and a prototype of the shoe has been making the rounds before the final version debuts in stores next year.
The design is an explosion of primary colors against a graphic, monochromatic background, which lends itself to an 80s vibe. The shoe features three bands – red, yellow and blue – and a jaunty silver “Love” piece to top it off.
This shoe is not for the shy, wallflower type; it’s an instant attention-grabber. So if you’re a sneaker fan who likes to be seen and recognized for the dynamic designs on your feet, definitely check out the Melody Ehsani Love Shoe.
Melody Ehsani’s Love Shoe Will Turn Heads
1. Graphic Sneaker Revival - The resurgence of brightly colored and bold graphic sneakers from the 80s offers opportunities for brands to tap into nostalgia and target fashion-forward consumers.
2. Collaborative Fashion Design - Partnerships between fashion designers and shoe giants like Reebok create unique and eye-catching footwear designs with the potential to disrupt the sneaker market.
3. Attention-grabbing Footwear - The demand for statement-making shoes that stand out and make a bold fashion statement presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to create visually striking footwear.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can leverage the popularity of graphic sneakers to attract fashion-conscious consumers and drive sales in the footwear industry.
2. Athletic Footwear - Sneaker brands can capitalize on the revival of 80s-inspired graphic sneakers to target athletic and fashion-focused consumers.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers have the opportunity to collaborate with shoe brands and create unique, attention-grabbing footwear designs that cater to the demand for bold and visually striking shoes.