These medieval knight hoodies are ideal garments for the fashion conscious LARPer.
Live action role-playing has always been associated with many things, but fashion isn't normally on top of that list. The medieval knight hoodies by designer Catherine Kim are stylish hoodies that infuse the old world design of medieval armor with modern day fabric aesthetics. Unlike most hoodies, the hoods from Kim's jacket are designed like a knight's helmet, which makes the hoodies stand out from the many conventional hoodie designs people sport on the streets. The hoodies are also outfitted with patches that resemble a knight's breastplate. The garments are also all handmade and are made with polapolis.
The medieval knight hoodies add another layer of protection that not many hoodies offer.
These Medieval Knight Hoodies Will Provide You with Added Protection
1. Medieval-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for designers to create more fashion-forward clothing that incorporates elements from historical time periods.
2. Combining Aesthetics - The blending of traditional and modern design elements can lead to unique and eye-catching fashion garments.
3. Protective Clothing - The incorporation of protective elements, such as armor, into everyday clothing is a trend that is gaining popularity.
1. Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate historical elements into their clothing lines.
2. Sports and Recreation - The trend towards protective casual wear could expand into sports equipment for activities such as paintball or airsoft.
3. Crafts - Handmade clothing items, like these knitted hoodies, appeal to a growing trend of consumers seeking unique, artisanal products.