ASICS brings an exciting tonal touch to the summer season with its new additions to the Medal Pack. The brand launches metallic colorway options to the GEL-LYTE III OG sneaker model. The striking palette option is either silver and gold, which are also added as a celebration of the Tokyo Olympics coming up.
The signature sneaker model arrived last year to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary and this time around, it boasts a unique finish. It has a reinforced matte coat for a textured feel. It also adds mesh materials to create a smooth and glossy effect that allows the metallic colorway to really stand out. The shoes are marked with black details for a stark contrasting look.
Image Credit: atmos
ASICS Medal Pack Gets a New Set of Captivating Colorways
1. Metallic Sneakers - Opportunity for sportswear brands to incorporate metallic finishes in their sneaker designs.
2. Textured Finishes - Opportunity for brands to experiment with textured finishes to add depth and dimension to their product offerings.
3. Contrasting Colors - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate stark contrasting colors in their designs to create a bold visual impact.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can take advantage of the trend towards metallic finishes in sneaker designs to create unique product offerings and stand out in a crowded market.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate stark contrasting colors in their designs to create striking and attention-grabbing garments and accessories.
3. Textiles - Textile companies can explore new approaches to creating textured finishes to help differentiate their products and meet growing demand for unique materials.