The Me & City Winter 2011 catalog is not the first photo shoot inspired by Amy Winehouse. Her signature beehive and wing-tipped eyelids pay homage to the recently deceased crooner, thanks to hairstylist Andrea and makeup artist Yooyo Keong Ming, and also add a simple '60s touch that elevates each outfit to a nostalgic and vintage level.
Shot by fashion photographer Mei Yuan Gui, the Me & City Winter 2011 lookbook stars mother-to-be Julia Restoin Roitfeld. Despite the rocker-inspired outfits of leather, animal prints and lacy separates, there is a ladylike appeal to each look that embraces the path the fashion industry as a whole is currently traveling down.
For anyone who is missing the deceased pop star Amy Winehouse, check out this photo shoot for comfort.
The Me & City Winter 2011 Lookbook is Influenced by Amy Winehouse
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - There is a growing trend in the fashion industry to incorporate nostalgic and vintage elements into modern outfits.
2. Celebrity-inspired Catalogs - Fashion catalogs are increasingly using celebrities as inspiration for their photo shoots, creating a connection with consumers.
3. Rock-influenced Style - The fashion industry is embracing a blend of edgy and ladylike fashion, taking inspiration from rock and roll culture.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate retro and celebrity-inspired elements into their products to appeal to consumers who value nostalgia and individuality.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore innovative ways to capture the essence of celebrities and their influence on fashion trends.
3. Beauty - Makeup and hairstyling professionals can develop unique techniques to recreate celebrity-inspired looks for fashion shoots and editorial spreads.