I have honestly not come across a cuter fashion campaign than the Me & City ads--at least, not for this year. Starring heartthrob actor Orlando Bloom and model guru Agyness Deyn, it portrays them as a young Hollywood couple.
Photographed by Terry Richardson, Bloom and Deyn are an effortless couple in the Me & City ads, so much so that it actually looks as though the paparazzi captured them in real life instead of the whole thing being staged. Too cute for words.
The Me & City Ads Star Orlando Bloom and Agyness Deyn
1. Faux Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity for brands to create campaigns featuring celebrity look-alikes to promote their product without the cost of actual celebrity endorsements.
2. Realistic Advertising Imagery - An opportunity for brands to use realistic settings and people in their advertising imagery, thereby creating a more relatable and authentic vibe.
3. Creating a Story with Advertising - An opportunity for brands to create a story or plot within their advertising campaigns, bringing a unique and entertaining touch to their product promotions.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to use celebrity look-alikes or fictional characters in their campaigns to create aura and momentum behind their brand.
2. Retail - An opportunity for retailers to create advertising campaigns that offer relatable and authentic imagery, helping their customers visualize and identify with the store and its products.
3. Film/tv Industry - Opportunity for film/TV industry professionals to leverage the idea of bringing a story and plot to advertising campaigns to generate interest and appeal for new releases.