The Material Girl Summer 2011 editorial spread has its models, Gigi and Irena, donning candy cotton-colored wigs.
The sapphic duo wear long, flowing gowns of a neutral palette with accents of lavenders and bright-pink tulle. The fashions are made of tulle and chiffon. The silhouettes are simple and free-flowing with minor fitting. The accessories chosen for this shoot include long, elegant gloves and over-the-top bow headbands that contrast greatly against the shocking pink and orange-bobbed wigs. The models are shot in an open field, toting a set of superbly bright balloons.
The photographs are shot by fashion photographer Lara Jade. The wigs as well as smoky makeup is done by hair stylist Damian Monzillo for the Material Girl Summer 2011 spread.
The Material Girl Summer 2011 Editorial Flaunts Cosmetic Wigs
1. Candy-colored Fashion - There is an opportunity for clothing companies to create candy-colored collections that incorporate unconventional fabrics like tulle and chiffon.
2. Cosmetic Wigs - Beauty companies can develop cosmetic wigs so that customers can experiment with unique hairstyles.
3. Outdoor Photoshoots - There is potential for photographers to explore outdoor photoshoots in unconventional locations.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can incorporate candy-colored fashion in their collections.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies should invest in research and development of cosmetic wigs.
3. Photography - Photographers can scout out interesting outdoor locations for photoshoots.