The IKEA Japan Matcha Sweets Fair has been launched by the furniture retailer to provide patrons with range of treats that are regionally inspired and perfect for hungry shoppers to pick up. The menu includes 11 themed items in all, which are being made available at participating IKEA cafe locations in Japan. The menu consists of the Matcha Anmitsu, Matcha Tower Pancake, Warabimochi, Matcha Tart, Matcha Brownie, Matcha chiffon cake, Matcha scone, Matcha bagel, Matcha Anmitsu-style Sundae, Matcha Soft Serve and Matcha Tunnbröd.
The IKEA Japan Matcha Sweets Fair menu is available now until June 27, 2021 for shoppers to pick up and will see some of the products discontinued once they sell out to make the collection food items essential for foodies to pick up sooner than later.
Image Credit: PR Times
The IKEA Japan Matcha Sweets Fair Has 11 Sweets to Choose From
1. Matcha-themed Retailer Menus - The trend of incorporating matcha into menu items is a disruptive innovation opportunity for food and beverage companies to capitalize on the rising popularity of this ingredient.
2. Regional-inspired Treats - The trend of offering regionally inspired food items can provide a unique and authentic experience for customers, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for the hospitality industry to differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Limited Time Offerings - The trend of offering limited time menu items creates a sense of urgency for customers to try new products, which is a disruptive innovation opportunity for retailers to increase foot traffic and sales.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of matcha-themed menu items by incorporating this popular ingredient into their product offerings.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can differentiate themselves from competitors by offering regionally inspired treats that provide a unique and authentic experience for customers.
3. Retail - The retail industry can increase foot traffic and sales by offering limited time food items that create a sense of urgency for customers to try new products.