Marysia Dobrzanska Reeves, the founder of a self-named luxury swimwear brand, Marysia, launches a new line of activewear called Marysia Sport Clean. The line features the brand's signature scalloped edges on its 18 pieces.
The collection includes sports bras, leggings, tennis dresses, and bike shorts. Several of the new items are named after iconic female tennis stars such as the Iga onesie, named after Iga Swiatek; the Serena nad Venus dresses, named after Serena and Venus Williams; and the Naomi leggings, dedicate to Naomi Osaka.
An extended range of sizes are available through the collection launch, ranging from XXS to XXL. Moreover, the brand designed all pieces sustainably, from recycled fabrics, and without harmful chemicals.
Image Credit: WWD
Marysia Swim's Activewear Collection is Called Marysia Sport Clean
1. Sustainable Activewear - The trend for activewear made from sustainable materials is growing, creating opportunities to introduce new eco-friendly materials and processes.
2. Athleisure - Athleisure has become a popular trend, creating opportunities to expand into this market and increase brand awareness.
3. Celebrity-inspired Collections - The growing trend of celebrity-inspired collections creates opportunities to launch exclusive collections and collaborations with prominent athletes and celebrities.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Luxury sustainable activewear offers disruption opportunities for fashion and apparel companies to introduce eco-friendly materials and innovative designs in activewear.
2. Sportswear - The trend for sustainable activewear provides an opportunity for sportswear companies to create eco-friendly and innovative designs, appealing to consumers who prioritize sustainability in their purchases.
3. Retail - Retail companies can create targeted marketing strategies to promote sustainable activewear collections, highlighting their eco-friendliness and celebrity collaborations, to appeal to the growing trend towards sustainable fashion.