Don’t you just hate it when video game characters don’t seem to care whether you win or lose? Well, the robots in the Marubot Football League game care. The Marubot Football League game is an arcade game from Korea that features wireless-controlled plastic robots that actually express their emotions depending on the situation in the game.
Created by IR Robot Co., the Marubot Football League game comes in a two or four player format in which players control the robots through wireless joysticks.
Each robot can make a face and display emotion—for instance, if you make a goal, your robot looks happy; if you don't succeed, the robot looks sad. What you don’t want is the angry face because that means you’ve just tied with the other team!
Robots Show Feelings in the Marubot Football League Game
1. Emotional Gaming - Opportunity to incorporate emotional intelligence in gaming experiences.
2. Robot Emotions - Opportunity to develop robots with advanced emotional expression capabilities.
3. Interactive Gaming - Opportunity to enhance gaming experiences with interactive features.
1. Gaming - Opportunity to develop emotionally responsive gaming experiences.
2. Robotics - Opportunity to create robots with advanced emotional expression capabilities for use in various industries.
3. Amusement Parks - Opportunity to incorporate emotionally expressive robots in amusement park attractions.