American watch brand Timex is currently offering two timepiece styles that are perfect for men looking to expand their workear wardrobe. These include the brand's signature Marlin Mechanicals and T80 assortments, both of which feature a similar aesthetic appeal but differ substantially in design elements.
First up, Timex's Marlin Mechanical styles see the brand reissuing its classic 1960s-era design. These watches feature a stainless steel case, a retro-style domed lens, and a mechanical movement that is lifted directly from the original Marlin models. Meanwhile, Timex's T80 timepiece features a 34mm stainless steel case and bracelet, and a retro-inspired digital display. This piece is designed by the company as being a "throwback to the decade that gave us big hair, big music, and big dreams."
Image Credit: Timex
Timex's Marlin Mechanicals and T80 Are the Perfect Workwear Pieces
1. Retro-workwear Watches - Innovative design of vintage-styled watches targeting the workwear industry offers market opportunities for affordable and posh timepieces.
2. Mechanical Movement Watches - Developing mechanical movements for retro-styled watches open doors for luxury, reliable timepieces with a distinctive design.
3. Digital Retro-styled Watches - Digital timepieces that have a vintage-styled design targeting the workwear industry presents opportunities for affordable technology-oriented watches.
1. Fashion & Accessories - Retro-inspired watches that can be paired with formal and casual workwear attire provide opportunities for the fashion and accessories industry.
2. Watch Making - Retro-inspired watches with unique design elements offer innovation opportunities for watchmaking industry to offer modern twists with a throwback feel.
3. Retail - As the demand for affordable luxury timepieces rises in the workwear industry, the retail industry can capitalize on opportunities to provide quality watches at modest prices.