The Estate of Marilyn Monroe and the Pulse Evolution Corporation are teaming up to produce a lifelike, virtual Marilyn Monroe animation. Pulse Evolution's industry-leading human animation technology will be used to create realistic holograms of Monroe that will be used to inspire and wow millennials.
As the most famous female celebrity of all time, Monroe's unmatched blend of physical attractiveness, talent and humor makes her an excellent person to bring back to life using modern technology. Crucially, Monroe continues to be an icon even among young people, who dominate the social media landscape.
While Pulse Evolution's animation technology is impressive, the key to the venture will be the humanity conveyed by Monroe's very image. Pulse also has Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley in its virtual performer repertoire, while the Authentic Brands Group that owns the rights to the Marilyn Monroe brand also has Muhammad Ali and Prince under its wing.
This Marilyn Monroe Animation Exposes the Icon to New Audiences
1. Virtual Celebrity Holograms - The digitization of iconic celebrities through virtual reality can create new entertainment experiences for audiences.
2. Human-like Animation Technology - Advancements in animation technology enable the creation of realistic and lifelike virtual figures for various industries.
3. Celebrity Brand Expansions - The ownership of the rights to famous celebrities' images can lead to the potential digitization of various other public figures.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage virtual reality technology to create innovative and captivating forms of content.
2. Advertising - Virtual celebrities can be used as brand ambassadors to promote products and services to consumers.
3. Technology - Animation and motion capture companies can advance their human-like technology to bring to life a variety of virtual performers for different applications.