Mariana Caldas de Oliviera photographed Camila Othon at the beach and Fernanda Lenksy in the mountains.
For the former, Oliviera captured Othon's fluid body language on São Pedro´s beach in Guarujá. The duo escaped the fast-paced, noisy city of Sao Paulo, choosing to enjoy the salty waves in the tranquil silence. On Othon, Oliviera says, "What she wants is go out there, conquering more and more of the lost paradises. And I can only thank her for the chance of getting sand all over my apartment and sleeping like an angel after a day of sun, sea and air."
In the latter case, Oliviera and Lensky traveled to the remote village of Paranapiacaba. Oliviera explains, "Fernanda Lensky is another muse of my life. I just love the way she moves. The way she smiles with her eyes. The way her hair dances. And the fact that she always takes me on the most delicious photographic adventures."
Mariana Caldas de Oliveira Photographed Mountains and Beach for C-Heads
1. Fluid Body Language - The trend of capturing fluid body language in photography presents disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands to showcase movement and expressiveness in their campaigns.
2. Escaping the Fast-paced City - The trend of escaping the fast-paced city and seeking tranquility in natural surroundings creates disruptive innovation opportunities for travel and tourism companies to offer unique and secluded experiences for urban dwellers.
3. Photographic Adventures - The trend of embarking on photographic adventures with muses presents disruptive innovation opportunities for photographers and content creators to explore new locations and capture unique moments with their subjects.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can seize disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating fluid body language photography to convey movement and emotion in their campaigns.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can capitalize on the trend of escaping the fast-paced city by offering exclusive and serene natural getaways to cater to the desire for tranquility and seclusion among urban dwellers.
3. Photography and Content Creation - The photography and content creation industry can embrace the trend of embarking on photographic adventures with muses to capture unique moments and explore new locations for innovative visual storytelling.