Nike is always on the cutting edge when it comes to both its products and campaigns; the latest of the latter involves an 8-episode original series that essentially takes on the Netflix phenomenon. Titled Margot vs Lily, a teaser was released earlier this week. It premiers on February 1, with a new episode launching every Monday until March 21.
Setting the stage for Nike's Victory Tour, the Margot vs Lily series follows a friendly competition between two women. Nike writes, "Together, with the NikeWomen Week activities taking place in select cities worldwide this week, these platforms are designed to motivate and challenge the swelling wave of women around the world who are adopting sport and fitness as a lifestyle, rather than a trend." It's hard not to stay motivated.
Nike's Margot vs Lily Show Encourages Sport & Fitness as a Lifestyle
1. Original Series - Creating original series as part of a brand's marketing campaign can engage and captivate audiences, increasing brand awareness and loyalty.
2. Sport and Fitness as a Lifestyle - Promoting sport and fitness as a lifestyle rather than a trend encourages long-term engagement and loyalty from consumers.
3. Motivating Women in Sports - Using platforms like original series and activities to motivate and challenge women in adopting sports and fitness can contribute to breaking gender barriers and increasing female participation.
1. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods companies can leverage original series and campaigns to engage and inspire consumers to adopt a more active lifestyle.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with brands to produce original series that promote sport and fitness, creating new forms of content for audiences.
3. Digital Media - Digital media platforms can partner with brands to distribute and promote original series that inspire and motivate viewers to adopt sport and fitness as a lifestyle.