Fashion designer Mark Jacobs loves to push the proverbial envelope. The designer’s latest shenanigans include coming out on the cover and editorial of Industrie Magazine dressed in thigh high stockings, high heels, a beautiful winter coat, a long brunette wig, makeup, a huge hat and a full beard.
In the editorial, “Mrs Jacobs” (as Mark Jacobs is referred to in the magazine) continues getting in touch with his feminine side by wearing various gender-bending assemblages such as ladies dresses, high heels, pants, jewelry and accessories.
The cover and editorial were photographed by Patrick Demarchelier. What a great honor to shoot Marc Jacobs in drag!
Marc Jacobs Dons Women's Clothes for Industrie Magazine
1. Gender-bending Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create clothing and accessories that challenge traditional gender norms and embrace fluidity.
2. Challenging Stereotypes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design campaigns and editorials that break societal norms and celebrate individuality.
3. Inclusive Representation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Promote diversity and inclusivity in the fashion industry by featuring designers and models who defy conventional expectations.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce gender-neutral collections that appeal to a wider range of consumers and challenge traditional fashion concepts.
2. Advertising and Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with brands and platforms to create progressive campaigns and content that challenge societal norms and promote inclusivity.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional representations of beauty and gender through photography, embracing diversity and breaking stereotypes.