The Many Shoes of Carrie Bradshaw's Closet illustrated poster will boggle the mind. Not because it documents a serious amount of heels, but because they were owned by a weekly columnist for the New York Star. After taxes, as well as living on Manhattan's Upper East Side and going out to swanky bars four nights a week, it seems impossible that she could afford to feed herself.
Created by Pop Chart Lab, a design studio based in Brooklyn, New York, the Many Shoes of Carrie Bradshaw's Closet illustrated poster was released just in time for New York Fashion Week, when money is of no issue, just dreams of style bliss. It showcases Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Yves St Laurent and more.
The Many Shoes of Carrie Bradshaw's Closet Poster is Mind-Boggling
1. Illustrated Posters - Opportunity for creating illustrated posters that showcase popular culture icons' collections, appealing to fans and collectors.
2. Celebrity Fashion Influence - Opportunity for leveraging celebrities' fashion influence to create merchandise and collaborative products.
3. Visualizing Consumer Goods - Opportunity for visualizing consumer goods in creative and artistic ways to capture consumer attention and increase brand engagement.
1. Design - Opportunity for design studios to create illustrated posters and collaborate with popular culture icons for merchandise.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with celebrities and create products inspired by their personal fashion choices.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to utilize visually captivating techniques to promote consumer goods.