Touted as the greatest marriage proposal ever, after watching the trailer for 'Making the Movies Jealous,' I think I have to agree. At the very least, this is probably the most thoughtful marriage proposal with the most effort behind it. Considering all the amazing proposals that have popped up on the Internet over the years, that is saying a lot.
Directed by Michael Escobar, the Making the Movies Jealous marriage proposal/movie trailer stars the now engaged Matt and Ginny. It shows a confident Matt asking Ginny's father for permission to marry her on the big screen as Ginny watches in disbelief from the audience, which was made up of friends, family and 100 strangers.
Of course, once Matt breathlessly rushed into the theater after the Making the Movies Jealous trailer played, she said yes.
The 'Making the Movies Jealous' Proposal Starring Matt and Ginny
1. Creative Marriage Proposals - Opportunity to create unique and personalized experiences for couples to make their proposals memorable and special
2. Viral Proposal Videos - Opportunity to explore the power of social media and video sharing platforms to showcase creative proposals and capture global attention
3. Interactive Proposal Experiences - Opportunity to incorporate technology and interactive elements into marriage proposals, creating immersive and unforgettable moments
1. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology and creative concepts into proposal planning services
2. Social Media Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop strategies to leverage viral proposal videos as a marketing tool for brands and individuals
3. Cinema and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with theaters to create interactive and personalized proposal experiences within movie screenings