The inevitable has happened: Susan Boyle, 48, the “Britain’s Got Talent” viral video superstar just got a makeover. Her wiry hair has been tamed with a new hairstyle and chestnut hair color, and her thick eyebrows have been shaped and trimmed. Gone too is her dowdy dress, in favor of a leather jacket and Burberry scarf.
Susan Boyle had her hair done at her local beauty salon for a down-to-earth price of just £35 ($51). Her eyebrow trim cost only £5 ($7).
The Sun reported one local as saying, “She just had a wee makeover. She’ll never go all Hollywood on us.” Susan Boyle, like anyone else, can decide for herself how she wants to look. Nothing important has changed, least of all, her fabulous voice—just listen to her “Cry Me a River,” another fast-rising viral video, above.
Susan Boyle Gets a Brand New Look
1. Celebrity Makeovers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized makeover services for viral stars to enhance their image and capitalize on their fame.
2. Inclusive Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create affordable and accessible beauty services that cater to individuals from all walks of life, like Susan Boyle's down-to-earth makeover.
3. Image Transformation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer comprehensive image transformation packages that include hair, makeup, and wardrobe updates to help individuals reinvent themselves.
1. Beauty Salon - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate viral star makeover services as part of a beauty salon's offerings to attract new customers.
2. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with viral stars to showcase affordable and stylish clothing options, like Susan Boyle's leather jacket, to a wider audience.
3. Entertainment Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Work with viral stars to develop their brand image and capitalize on their newfound fame by offering image consulting and makeover services.