'Make Me a Monster' in Dazed & Confused #178 was shot by Daniel Jackson and features Guinevere Van Seenus wearing what the magazine calls Franken-fashion. To my uneducated eye, it looks like Van Seenus is wearing a bondage-type harness on her head, but I'm no fashionista.
Check out more images from 'Make Me a Monster' in Dazed & Confused #178 to see Guinevere Van Seenus nude wearing a number of other unusual getups on her head.
'Make Me a Monster' in Dazed & Confused #178 Shows Harnesses on Heads
1. Franken-fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity in fashion and accessories markets by incorporating unconventional materials for unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Harness Headgear - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the accessories market by creating unconventional headgear designs that offer both fashion and functionality.
3. Monster-themed Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the editorial and branding markets by tapping into themed content to create engaging and unique campaigns.
1. Fashion - Franken-Fashion and Harness Headgear trends offer disruptive innovation opportunities for designers, manufacturers, and retailers in the fashion industry.
2. Accessories - Harness Headgear trend offers disruptive innovation opportunities for accessory designers and manufacturers, particularly those focused on headwear.
3. Editorial and Branding - Monster-themed editorial and branding trend offers disruptive innovation opportunities for content creators and brand marketers seeking engaging and unique campaigns.