Maison Jacynthe's spa set with exfoliating grey and pink gloves lets consumers enjoy a Nordic-inspired spa experience at home.
The kit includes Oxypur oil, Oxypur salt, and an Ayurvedic serum can be applied after dry brushing on wet skin. The products are formulated to exfoliate and eliminate dryness while removing dead skin. While the Oxypur line is infused with "oxygenating, purifying & exfoliating essential oils," the Ayurvedic serum is "rich in powerful antioxidants."
Founded by actress Jacynthe René, Maison Jacynthe offers a selection of 100% natural, pure, non-GMO and vegan-friendly self care, skincare and beauty essentials. The products are available just in time for Global Wellness Day, celebrated on June 11th and speak to growing consumer desires for elevated self care offerings. These products recreate luxury spa experiences in the comfort of one's home and for a fraction of the price.
Maison Jacynthe's Spa Set Features Relaxing Self Care Essentials
1. At-home Luxury Spa - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional spa industry by offering consumers the ability to recreate luxurious spa experiences at home
2. Nordic-inspired Beauty Products - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend of natural, organic, and non-GMO beauty products inspired by Nordic cultures
3. Elevated Self-care Offerings - Opportunity to innovate and develop new self-care products that meet growing consumer demands for high-quality, natural, and affordable self-care options
1. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty companies to expand their offerings with natural, vegan, and organic skincare and self-care products
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to develop and market new products that promote at-home self-care routines and provide consumers with quality spa experiences at home
3. Homeware - Opportunity for homeware companies to create products that enhance the at-home spa experience, such as high-quality towels, bathrobes, candles, and other home decor items