The Magpie Darling Issue 47 editorial combines two styles that were made for the springtime: white fashion and the hippie look. Although the latter is commonly abundant with color, the alabaster shade modernizes the 70s-inspired looks for the contemporary woman. More than that, they add a dash of chic whimsy, which would normally be absent.
Titled 'In the Shadow of Young Girls in Bloom,' the Magpie Darling Issue 47 editorial stars models Abbie Heath and Jesse Little. The two waif-like beauties strike free-spirited poses in front of photographer Katriena Emmanuel's lens. Styled by Sarah M Birchley, their white outfits are accented with a vibrant array of flowers.
The looks in the Magpie Darling Issue 47 editorial were perfected with curly tresses by hairstylist Aleesha Darke and pink lips by makeup artist Gemma Elaine.
The Magpie Darling Issue 47 Editorial is Chicly Free-Spirited
1. White Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable and ethically produced white fashion pieces.
2. Hippie Look - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating sustainable materials and eco-friendly practices into hippie-inspired fashion.
3. Whimsical Chic - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in combining whimsical and chic elements to create unique and fashionable looks.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create sustainable and eco-friendly clothing options.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry to develop cosmetics and skincare products that align with the whimsical and free-spirited aesthetic.
3. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry to explore new ways of capturing and showcasing white fashion and hippie-inspired looks.