The Made by Madcaps, a design studio based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a modern alternative to traditional storage for dry goods. It not only boasts a sleek aesthetic, it performs multiple functions so that people can easily eliminate some unnecessary tools in the kitchen. The canisters double as measuring cups as well so that people can dispense exactly what they need when they need it. This measuring cup acts as the twist cap when not in use.
Available in either white or grey, The Made by Madcaps comes with a color-coding system to ensure that people can organize their pantry to their liking. Currently on Kickstarter vying for crowdfunding, The Made by Madcaps incorporates a simple tweak that nevertheless makes a big impact.
The Made by Madcaps Doubles as a Measuring Device
1. Multipurpose Storage - The trend of creating storage solutions that have multiple functions enables simplification of kitchen tools, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in the kitchen appliance industry.
2. Color-coded Organization - The trend of color-coding storage solutions provides an easily accessible and aesthetically pleasing way to keep pantries organized, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in the kitchen organization industry.
3. Measuring Cup Integration - The trend of combining measuring cups with storage containers provides a solution that saves space and simplifies the cooking process, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in the kitchenware industry.
1. Kitchen Appliance - The kitchen appliance industry can innovate by integrating storage and measuring components in their products, optimizing functionality and simplifying cooking for consumers.
2. Kitchen Organization - The kitchen organization industry can innovate by designing and marketing color-coded storage solutions that are easily accessible and visually pleasing, simplifying pantry organization for consumers.
3. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry can innovate by creating products that have combined functions, such as storage and measuring components, to optimize storage space and simplify cooking for consumers.