Citizen K Russia is not a very well-known magazine in the fashion industry yet. The high end fashion magazine which was launched in Russia about a year ago, is published in Paris on a quarterly basis.
The eclectic and quirky gun collection shown above is called Russian Jewelry and is a type of mixed media display. Entirely dissimilar and disparate objects, such as the faux machine gun on the first image, are used as platforms to show case these vintage-looking heirlooms.
The Russian Jewelry Collection
1. Mixed Media - Exploring mixed media art opens up opportunities for combining disparate objects in innovative ways.
2. Vintage-inspired Jewelry - Creating jewelry with a vintage look brings nostalgia and uniqueness to the market.
3. Quirky Fashion Accessories - Designing unconventional fashion accessories allows for self-expression and individuality.
1. Art and Design - Incorporating mixed media into art and design expands creative possibilities and appeals to a broader audience.
2. Jewelry - Catering to the demand for vintage-inspired jewelry provides a niche market opportunity.
3. Fashion - Introducing quirky fashion accessories taps into the desire for unique and statement pieces.