Rancinan is a well known photographer who perfectly captures the true artistic expressions of each subject he shoots. A great example is the photo showing the creative identity of Paul McCarthy--an artist known for smearing his body with paint, ketchup, raw meat, and even feces.
The list goes on from David Lynch, Franko B. to Marina Abramovic and Hermann Nitsch. Rancinnan is a photographic magician, mirroring dramatic performances of an artist onto his canvases. These series of photos are of a subconscious mind that is caught by his lens capturing visionary moment.
Rancinan says that his photographs are mere details, fragments of humanity. Check out the video to see a disturbing and bloody depiction of Paul McCarthy.
Rancinan's Blood-Inspired Portraits
1. Macabre Photography - Exploring the use of dark and disturbing themes in photography, opening up opportunities for artists to push boundaries and challenge traditional norms.
2. Artistic Identity - Exploring the intersection of photography and performance art, allowing artists to capture the essence and creative expression of their subjects.
3. Subconscious Lens - Using photography as a medium to capture and reveal the hidden depths of the human psyche, offering a unique perspective on the inner workings of the mind.
1. Art and Photography - Opportunities for photographers and artists to experiment with macabre themes and push the boundaries of what is considered acceptable art.
2. Performance Art - Integration of photography into performance art, providing a new way to document and capture the artistic expression of performers.
3. Psychology and Mental Health - Utilizing photography as a means to explore and understand the subconscious mind, offering a visual representation of the human psyche.