Oris, the luxury watchmaker, created a limited edition version of the Aquis, which is made out of solid gold materials. The watch is titled the ‘Carysfort Reef Limited Edition,' and it takes design inspiration form the brand's previous model, the ORIS Aquis. The case measures in at 43.5mm and it is built from 18k yellow gold, and the watch is powered by an SW330-1 movement system. Oris priced at $18,338 USD, and it is currently available on the company website.
The luxury watchmaker created the new model in order to help ocean conservation efforts in Florida. Additionally, the watch was launched to mark the company's partnership with the Coral Restoration Foundation, where the two organizations collaborated to plant 30,000 corals.
Image Credit: Oris
The Luxury Watchmaker Oris Produced a Gold Watch for Coral Restoration
1. Sustainable Luxury Watches - The trend of luxury watchmakers creating sustainable timepieces presents an opportunity for innovative materials and design that align with eco-conscious consumers.
2. Collaborative Conservation Partnerships - The rise of partnerships between luxury brands and environmental organizations opens up opportunities for collaboration and funding to support conservation efforts.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles for a Cause - Creating limited edition versions of products that support a specific cause can generate interest among collectors and enthusiasts while driving awareness and fundraising.
1. Luxury Watchmaking - The luxury watchmaking industry can explore ways to integrate sustainable materials and collaborate with environmental organizations to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Ocean Conservation - The field of ocean conservation can benefit from partnerships with luxury brands to leverage their platforms and resources in support of conservation initiatives.
3. Collectibles and Memorabilia - The collectibles and memorabilia industry can tap into the demand for limited edition products that not only offer value as collectibles but also contribute to a worthy cause.