Fraser Yachts is producing an incredible 88-meter luxury vessel that is absolutely mind blowing. Although this particular yacht is not set to launch until 2015, it is among the most elite in the world. The massive creation is being constructed at the Raffles Shipyard in Shangdong province China.
There are many aspects to this yacht named ‘The Illusion’ that set it apart from many others on the market. The dimensions and engineering are anything but conventional. Measuring 88m in length and 15.6m wide with six levels of handcrafted luxury, every square inch of this incredible luxury vessel is oozing with class and innovation.
From its fine lines and custom finishes to the Rolls Royce engine that allows the craft to travel at 17 knots, there will surely be nothing to complain about while touring on this luxurious beast.
Fraser Yachts is Producing an Incredible 88-Meter Luxury Vessel
1. Luxury Yachts - With the rising trend in luxury yachts, there is a demand for innovative technology that enhances the experience of the passengers and makes the yacht stand out from the competition.
2. Custom Engineering - The trend of custom engineering for luxury yachts provides an opportunity for businesses to create unique, personalized products that truly cater to their high-end customers.
3. Sustainable Yachts - As consumers become more environmentally conscious, there is a growing trend in sustainable yachts and an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative solutions that reduce the carbon footprint of luxury vessels.
1. Maritime Industry - The maritime industry can capitalize on the trend of luxury yachts by prioritizing research and development to create new and innovative technology for these vessels.
2. Luxury Goods Industry - The luxury goods industry can take advantage of the trend of custom engineering by providing bespoke solutions that cater to the unique needs and preferences of luxury yacht owners.
3. Green Energy Industry - The green energy industry can capitalize on the trend of sustainable yachts by developing eco-friendly solutions and technology that can reduce the impact of luxury yachts on the environment.