If it's cool for celebrities to go to rehab, then the need for luxury rehab seems obvious. In fact, luxury rehab is changing the face of Malibu, "But at luxe centers that charge $35,000 to $75,000 a month, many clients expect five-star service, not equality." Makes you wonder what this will do to property prices.
Implications - with great views, plenty of activities and luxurious bed spreads, going to rehab seems more like a high-class vacation. These exclusive resort-like centers make create the relaxing environment for the wealthy population to overcome whatever addiction they may have. It gives them the ability to focus on fixing themselves without having to give up all the conveniences that their money can buy.
Malibu Becomes the New Capital
1. Luxury Rehab Centers - Luxury rehab centers create a resort-like environment for wealthy individuals to overcome their addictions while maintaining their lifestyle.
2. Five-star Addiction Treatment - The expectation of five-star service in luxury rehab creates an opportunity for innovative addiction treatment approaches.
3. Celebrity Influence on Rehab Industry - Celebrity culture has created a demand for luxury rehab, influencing the rehab industry and driving up property prices in areas such as Malibu.
1. Addiction Treatment - The addiction treatment industry is disrupted with the emergence of luxury rehab centers that cater to a wealthy population.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore opportunities to enter the luxury rehab market by providing high-end services to clients in recovery.
3. Real Estate - The demand for luxury rehab centers is driving up property prices in areas such as Malibu and creating a new market for real estate developers.