Estée Lauder's Small Wonders Luxury Fragrance Discovery Set is an outstanding mini fragrance collection showcasing its extensive luxury fragrance range. GPA Luxury was delighted to produce luxury perfume packaging for this stunning gift.
Estée Lauder's Luxury Fragrance collection is inspired by the natural world, and each unique perfume has been expertly distilled to transport your senses. The Small Wonders bundle includes eight 4ml perfumes to experience the whole Luxury line.
The experts at GPA Luxury have created discreet yet elegant packaging that protects the product while accentuating its beauty and providing a truly premium user experience. Following a white and gold theme, the rigid box keeps its precious contents safe and secure and divides into a lift-off cover and tray for easy access. Simple white fittings secure the product. The elegant fragrance bottles are highlighted by the delicate design.
A branded paperboard sleeve, gold foil stamping, and a repeating emboss pattern provide a refined sense of luxury to the pack and complement the scent bottles' gold accents.
Image Credit: GPA Luxury
GPA Luxury Produces Packaging for Estée Lauder
1. Luxury Mini Fragrances - The trend of mini fragrance collections cater to consumers who want to experience high-end perfumes without committing to a full-size bottle, creating an opportunity for luxury perfume brands to create and market these miniature sets.
2. Discreet Yet Elegant Packaging - Packaging is an important element in the luxury perfume industry and packaging solutions that are elegant, luxurious and discreet can help luxury perfume brands to create a premium user experience for their customers, leading to potentially higher sales.
3. Natural World Inspiration - Luxury perfume brands can take inspiration from the natural world to create unique perfumes that are expertly distilled to transport the senses, creating opportunity for experiential marketing and branding.
1. Luxury Fragrance - Luxury fragrance brands can benefit from the trend of mini fragrance collections, creating their own sets and capitalising on consumer demand while creating a premium user experience through elegant, luxurious and discreet packaging.
2. Packaging - The demand for luxury mini fragrances presents an opportunity for packaging companies to create elegant and luxurious packaging options, that focus on both aesthetics and functionality
3. Cosmetics - Natural world inspired luxury perfumes are a trend that can be further integrated into cosmetic product lines, allowing brands to articulate their significance, uniqueness and natural ingredient claims; all of which resonate well with customers.