In a luxury campaign that embraces the spiritualist movement of the 60s and 70s, Italian fashion house Gucci celebrates the launch of its Spring/Summer 2018 watch and jewelry collection. The promotional initative employs renowned American actress Tippi Hedren — best known for her role in Alfred Hitchcock's thriller 'The Birds,' to be "a mysterious fortune teller" that beckons visitors and reads their future via crystal balls and palmistry.
When considering what the marketed product is, Gucci's luxury campaign is not only well-shot and interesting, it is also extremely effective. It puts focus on the action — which is a mystical reading, while also drawing the camera lens to the aesthetic of the hands and wrists, where the label's new collection is displayed.
Gucci Boasts Its New Timepieces & Jewelry in a Mystical Campaign
1. Spiritualist Movement - Opportunity to connect with consumers by incorporating elements of spirituality in marketing campaigns.
2. Mystical Readings - Opportunity to create unique and engaging experiences for customers through mystical readings and fortune telling.
3. Fashion Campaigns - Opportunity to enhance brand image and engage customers through creative and visually stunning fashion campaigns.
1. Luxury Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in luxury fashion by incorporating spirituality and mystical elements in campaigns.
2. Jewelry - Opportunity to attract customers and boost sales by offering unique and spiritual jewelry pieces.
3. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity to collaborate with well-known actors and actresses to create captivating and memorable campaigns.