The Lovisa Ekholm Grazia Germany editorial was lensed by Tina Luther, a photographer based in Hamburg, Germany. Shot for the magazine's latest issue, it features a slew of pretty pastel pieces. The Swedish model was styled by Christiane Graf. He chose a wardrobe of demure and subtly preppy outfits from fashion houses such as Fendi, Marni, Dolce & Gabbana and Miu Miu. Beauty artist Spiri Fountoglou completed the looks with tousled locks and coral lips.
Soft and spring-like, the star of the Lovisa Ekholm Grazia Germany editorial looks like she genuinely does not know where the winter went. As though waking from a dream, she has a constant befuddled look on her face that adds a quirky touch to the adorable photo shoot.
The Lovisa Ekholm Grazia Germany Shoot is Pretty and Preppy
1. Pastel Fashion - The trend of pastel-colored clothing continues to grow, presenting opportunities for innovative fashion designers to explore new ways of using these colors in their designs.
2. Subtle Preppy Style - The trend of demure and preppy fashion offers opportunities for designers to modernize this classic style with fresh interpretations and sustainable materials.
3. Tousled Beauty Looks - Natural and seemingly effortless hair and makeup looks are gaining popularity, presenting opportunities for beauty brands to create products that enhance natural beauty without heavy application.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion industry can benefit from recognizing the potential of pastel colors and preppy style and incorporating them into new, innovative designs.
2. Sustainable Fashion - As the trend of preppy fashion continues to grow, sustainable fashion can emerge as a key player by offering eco-friendly and long-lasting clothing options.
3. Beauty Industry - Beauty brands can capitalize on the trend of natural and undone hair and makeup looks by developing new products that enhance natural beauty without masking it.