The Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 collection presents a clear theme of Asian inspiration.
Louis Vuitton models donned Chinese-inspired collared shirts, Oriental silks and carried fancy laced fans. Each model's pout wore dark deep red lipstick, contributing to a more dramatic style overall. The Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 collection features plenty of Asian elegance. Check out the gallery to get a glimpse of this wondrous line.
Implications - Consumers are looking for classic styles that also offer a modern twist. Highly familiar products that have a contemporary feel are attractive to buyers who want to feel like their choices are of a guaranteed quality while still trying something new. Designers could integrate tried and true designs with a twist in order to attract more shoppers.
The Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 Line Features Oriental Style
1. Asian-inspired Fashion - Designers could incorporate traditional Asian styles into their collections to create a timeless yet contemporary feel.
2. Modernizing Classic Styles - Updating classic designs with a modern twist can appeal to consumers who want to explore new styles while feeling secure in their choices.
3. Dramatic Makeup - Emphasizing bold lipstick shades can complement and enhance fashion designs by creating a dramatic overall style.
1. Fashion - Designers and retailers can explore incorporating traditional Asian styles into their collections to meet consumer demand for classic yet modern clothing options.
2. Cosmetics - Makeup companies can develop and market bold lipstick shades that complement and enhance fashion designs for dramatic overall styles.
3. Retail - Retailers can curate a selection of classic styles with modern twists to cater to consumers' desires for both familiarity and novelty in their fashion choices.