The latest Louis Vuitton luggage collection is "designed with the modern traveler in mind." The capsule makes use of new technology surrounding the manufacturing of soft-shell travel cases, as well as a more minimalist use of the famous LV monogram print.
The Louis Vuitton luggage collection's luxurious demeanor is communicated through vibrant colors and a subtle tonal pattern. The high fashion label calls attention to its offerings through a campaign that stars Karlie Kloss -- a model and entrepreneur, and Kris Wu who is a Chinese-Canadian multi-talent.
The outer shell of the Louis Vuitton luggage is formed via a special thermo-formed 3D technique. In addition, the designs boast a "seamless knitting technology" that adds even more minimalism to the aesthetic of the ultra-luxe offering.
The 'Horizon' collection became available to consumers on March 29th.
The Louis Vuitton Luggage Collection is Overseen by Marc Newton
1. Soft-shell Luggage Manufacturing - Opportunity for companies to leverage new technology for advanced manufacturing of stylish and durable soft-shell luggage.
2. Minimalist Luxury Travel Gear - Opportunity for companies to explore simpler design elements for high-end luggage markets to offer a sleek and modern aesthetic.
3. Celebrity Endorsement for Luggage Brands - Opportunity for luggage brands to collaborate with celebrity influencers to increase brand visibility and drive sales.
1. Luxury Fashion - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to explore and innovate in the luggage market to complement their existing product lines.
2. Travel Gear - Opportunity for travel gear companies to invest in new manufacturing technologies for softer luggage products that combine style and function.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to help brands develop creative campaigns that resonate with consumers around the luxurious and minimalist trends in travel gear.