As the first ever televised commercial for the luxury fashion house, the Louis Vuitton advertising campaign film allures with the 'Art of Travel' motif.
It has certainly been a revolutionary season for Louis Vuitton. The firm has showcased a marketing push that focuses on the brand's travel and trunk history. Beginning with Marc Jacob's runway spectacle, in which the Louvre was taken over by a fantastical train and stunning collection, the luxury brand has displayed a cohesive campaign that will surely resonate well with both loyal and new consumers.
In this short directed by Inez and Vinoodh, model Arizona muse takes on a fantastical quest at the infamous Musée du Louvre. She runs through he Parisian landmark and escapes in a striped hot air ballon all while subtly sporting the brand's iconic monogram and collection. The Louis Vuitton advertising campaign film encompasses the house's enticingly exuberant marketing message that enhances the value in brand perception.
The Louis Vuitton Advertising Campaign Film Shows a Famed Landmark
1. Luxury Travel Campaigns - There is an opportunity for luxury brands to showcase their history through travel campaigns that enhance brand perception and resonate with both loyal and new consumers.
2. Innovative Advertising Methods - The use of short films and TV commercials can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for luxury brands that have never used televised commercials before.
3. Iconic Product Placement - The subtle inclusion of an iconic monogram and collection can be an innovative way for luxury brands to show off their products and increase brand recognition.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can use this campaign as an example of how to create a cohesive marketing push that resonates with consumers and enhances brand perception.
2. Travel and Tourism - The 'Art of Travel' motif used in Louis Vuitton's campaign can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for travel and tourism companies to enhance their brand perception and showcase their history.
3. Advertising - The use of short films and TV commercials in luxury brand advertising can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the advertising industry to showcase brands in a new and creative way.