For photographers in general, it is often a lot easier to be behind the camera than in front. Annie Leibovitz, renowned photographer of LV, felt the same way. Although much convincing took place, Leibovitz became a model for the latest Louis Vuitton ad.
Sitting beside her LV Neverfull bag, which she actually uses, Leibovitz is seen, well, doing her job. Eying model Mikhail Baryshnikov in her studio, Leibovitz presents the practicality of her Louis Vuitton bag in her work.
This alternate viewpoint really puts things in perspective as we see those behind the scenes--the geniuses that make these amazing LV ads happen.
Annie Leibovitz is the Face of Latest Louis Vuitton Ads
1. Celebtographers as Models - The trend of photographers becoming models for fashion ads is growing, providing an opportunity for photographers to expand their public profile and explore new creative possibilities.
2. Advertising Authenticity - Brands are using the authenticity of famous photographers to create more genuine and relatable advertising campaigns, opening up opportunities for new collaborations between brands and artists.
3. Behind the Scenes Exposure - Featuring photographers and other behind-the-scenes artists in advertising and marketing materials is a growing trend, providing opportunities to bring attention to the hard-working people who make the magic happen.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands are utilizing the star power of celebrity photographers in their advertising campaigns, opening up opportunities for more collaborations between photographers and designers.
2. Photography - The trend of photographers becoming models for fashion ads is providing opportunities for photographers to expand their public profile and explore new creative possibilities, potentially leading to new opportunities and revenue streams.
3. Advertising - The use of photographers and other behind-the-scenes artists in advertising campaigns is a growing trend, providing opportunities for brands to create more authentic and relatable marketing materials and potentially leading to new collaborations and partnerships.