The L’Officiel Brazil December 2010 issue brings back a look that I never thought would come back in style. Zee Nunes and Andre Katopodis shoot the breathtaking beauty Isabeli Fontana in retro-inspired duds, rocking a jet black mullet.
The look is reminiscent of Joan Jett and other early punk rock songstresses, and is daringly difficult to pull off. Regardless, this "cherry bomb" does so with grace, style and full out sexiness. Essentially, this spread makes this L’Officiel Brazil December 2010 issue a must-have.
Isabeli Fontana in L'Officiel Brazil December 2010
1. Feminine Modern Mullets - The trend of feminine modern mullets presents an opportunity for barbershops and hairstylists to offer edgy, retro-inspired cuts.
2. Retro-inspired Fashion - The trend of retro-inspired fashion creates new opportunities for clothing retailers and designers to showcase vintage-inspired pieces.
3. Reviving 80’s Trends - The trend of reviving 80's trends provides a chance for makeup and beauty brands to market nostalgic products and looks.
1. Hair and Beauty - The hair and beauty industry can capitalize on the feminine modern mullet trend to offer new, edgy hairstyles.
2. Fashion - Retailers and fashion designers can take advantage of the retro-inspired fashion trend to offer unique vintage-inspired pieces.
3. Makeup and Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands can cater to the trend of reviving 80's trends and offer nostalgic products and techniques.