It's all cold looks and body language in the Loewe SS 2011 campaign for warm-season fashion. Starring the striking Mariacarla Boscono and the chiseled Andres Velencoso Segura, these sun-kissed spreads are devoid of the heat that the Spanish set suggests.
Photographed by Mert & Marcus, the Loewe SS 2011 lookbook captures perfectly sculpted ensembles that stay true to the unemotional aesthetic of the spreads.
The Loewe SS 2011 Campaign Captures Frigid Summer Fashion
1. Frigid Summer Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the development of sustainable and eco-friendly materials for summer clothing that provide both style and comfort in cold weather.
2. Cold Looks - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the creation of innovative marketing campaigns that use the contrast between cold looks and warm-season fashion to create captivating visuals.
3. Unemotional Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation can be explored in the integration of technology, such as augmented reality or virtual reality, to enhance the consumer experience and evoke emotions within the unemotional aesthetic of fashion spreads.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating unconventional materials, such as thermoreactive fabrics, into their cold weather collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with disruptive innovation in their work by using unconventional lighting techniques and post-processing effects to capture the contrast between cold looks and warm-season fashion.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can leverage disruptive innovation by utilizing immersive technologies, such as virtual reality, to create unique and engaging campaigns that resonate with consumers in the unemotional aesthetic of fashion spreads.