Living Deep is a new eCommerce platform for sustainable luxury home furnishings. While sustainability becomes a more important facet for home decor, the new online marketplace simplifies the search process for affluent consumers. The products sold by Living Deep are exclusively ecologically and socially responsible home and lifestyle products.
Launched in April 2021, the platform boasts furniture, lighting, fine art, rugs, flooring, and more. Renowned green designers curate all products. The goal of this new platform is to encourage consumers to be more purposeful in their purchasing decisions.
The company follows three guiding questions to maintain sustainable integrity: where does the product come from? What is it made of? Where doe it go at the end of its life? All of which help to curate the store's inventory carefully.
Image Credit: Luxury Daily
Living Deep is a Sustainable Home Decor Marketplace
1. Sustainable Home Decor - The trend of sustainable living is becoming increasingly popular and creates opportunities for more sustainable home decor options.
2. Luxury Online Marketplaces - Affluent consumers are increasingly turning to online marketplaces to simplify their search for luxury sustainable furniture and home decor products.
3. Curated Product Selections - The trend towards curated and personalized product selections offers opportunities for online marketplaces to differentiate from traditional retail offerings.
1. Online Furniture Retail - The online furniture retail industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for sustainable luxury home decor by offering curated product selections.
2. Sustainable Living - The sustainable living industry can benefit from the trend towards more sustainable home decor by offering a wider range of sustainable home and lifestyle products.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry can differentiate their offerings and attract more eco-conscious clients by incorporating sustainable and socially responsible home decor into their designs.