Live. Breathe. Grow. (LBG) is a socially minded company that attempts to use words in order to generate energy, and energy more specifically directed toward women. Although it's not strictly yoga clothing, there are many continuities between practices and the designs that the brand has developed.
Based in New Jersey, LBG also holds yoga workshops and other programs aimed at building self-confidence. Custom t-shirts are available for business and/or single events that are being organized. All of the t-shirts are made with eco-friendly and sustainable materials such as organic cotton and organic bamboo. The company was founded in 2010 by Canadian-born Nancy Buckle.
Live. Breathe. Grow. website
LBG on Facebook
LBG on Twitter
'Live. Breathe. Grow.' is a Women-Focused Company Using Lightness
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new materials and manufacturing processes to create sustainable and eco-friendly clothing.
2. Socially Conscious Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate social and environmental missions into brand identity to attract conscious consumers.
3. Empowering Women - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create products and services that empower and uplift women, catering to their specific needs and interests.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fashion with sustainability to create eco-friendly clothing lines that resonate with conscious consumers.
2. Wellness and Fitness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate yoga and self-confidence building programs with apparel brands to promote holistic well-being.
3. Social Impact - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build brands and businesses around social missions, focusing on making a positive impact on society.